We implemented precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all our Friends, guests and staff alike. We:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and wiping down of equipment and surfaces.
- Supplied additional hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial sprays for all visitors and guests to use.
- Implemented a mandatory health declaration form at the entrance.
- Implemented temperature checks – anyone recording a temperature above 37.5°C, or experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, runny nose and sore throat will be declined entry.
- Compulsory temperature checks for staff twice a day.
- Increased communications to Friends to educate them about the virus.
- Empowered our General Managers and teams to monitor guests, and to politely ask anyone exhibiting flu-like symptoms to leave the premises and seek immediate medical attention.
- Advised staff to avoid physical contact as appropriate. Correction of movement and/or posture will be done verbally or through demonstrations.
We have also implemented additional control measures to ensure sufficient social distancing.
Our Yoga mats, blocks, wheels as well as weights are santitised thoroughly after each use, but we encourage students to bring in their own props. You may also purchase these items from the Wellness Concierge team.
We encourage everyone to continue to observe good personal hygiene, maintain good etiquette and be socially responsible. It is a collective effort to keep yourself, your loved ones and everyone safe.